You can order our bread on a weekly subscription - either for home delivery on Thursdays or to collect from us on Saturdays. Subscriptions are set up via our website and are totally flexible so you can start and stop them as you need. Here is a basic explanation of how to create your subscription as well as some FAQs.
How does it work?
- Go to our bread shop and click through to the product you’d like
- On the product page adjust the quantity as needed
- Click the “Every 1 Week” button and then “Add to Cart”
- You can repeat steps 1 to 3 to add other products to the subscription.
- Go to the cart and choose either Local Delivery or Store Collection. Local deliveries are on a Thursday and Store Collection is for Saturdays at either the Goods Shed or the Bakery.
- Choose the next available date for your chosen delivery method and finalise the checkout process.
- That’s it! Your subscription will start from the date chosen and repeat every week
How do I add an extra product to my subscription?
You can add extra products via the subscription management online or let us know and we’ll do it for you.
What happens when I’m on holiday?
You can skip your next delivery date yourself online or if you need a longer break just let us know and we can set that up for you.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes any time - you can manage this yourself or let us know and we’ll help out.
I want to order something extra as a one off, can I do this?
Yes you can! The best way is to create another order for delivery on the same day as your subscription and let us know so we can refund the delivery charge so you don’t pay twice.
When do you take payment?
Your first payment will be taken when you create your subscription and then every seven days after that. For example if you create your subscription on Monday your payment will be made every Monday for delivery or collection later that week. You pay in advance of your order.
Please use the chat at the bottom right of your screen if you need to talk with us.